The 9000 XT Recliner wheelchair is the number one choice for individuals who demand a truly versatile, yet moderately priced lightweight wheelchair. The 9000 XT Recliner can be configured into an endless number of seat widths, depths and heights, and has multiple frame and upholstery options. The recliner has been standardized to interchange components and accessories with the other 9000 series chairs. Whether you need the lighter recliner package or the assist recliner package, the 9000 XT Recliner can provide it.
- Durable, low-maintenance, triple chrome-plated, carbon steel frame is long-lasting
- Dynamic recline range from 95-155 degrees
- Multiple frame color variations for customizing. Multiple wheel offerings allow variation of seat-to-floor heights.
- Rear axle base moves, providing stable center of gravity in recline position
- Urethane rear tires, mounted on "no flex" wheels, offer superior performance. Urethane casters for better ride and lighter weight.
||14", 16", 18", 20", 22"
||16", 17", 18"
|Seat To Floor Height:
||19.5" 17.5", 18.5" with rear wheel package
||32" recliner (22" high back, 10" removable headrest)
||Full-length fixed height, padded, removable Desk-length fixed height, padded, removable Full-length adjustable height, padded, removable Desk-length adjustable height, padded, removable (All arms are conventional)
||Hemi swingaway footrest 17"-20" Hemi swingaway padded elevating legrest 17.5"-21" Hemi articulating elevating legrest 17"-25" (Footplates available in aluminum or composite)
||50 lb. (9RC/WD86/R/28/2R)
|Product Weight Capacity:
||Lifetime on frame and crossbraces