- Custom-built to your specifications to meet each individual's physical needs
- Upholstery Colors - Removable, washable Cordura available in various colors
- 5 Years of Growth Capabilities - Adjustable seat depth extends chair life for a growing child
- Dynamic Positioning - Accommodates functional or rest positions and increased sitting tolerance for maximum comfort
- Adjustable Recline - Opens the seat-to-back angle to provide postural relief
Lightweight Pediatric Wheelchair – Set Your Wheels In Motion!
The Convaid Rodeo Wheelchair leads the world incompact-foldingpositioning systems. Itslightweightportabilityand solid durability make it the most convenient compact wheelchair for busy parents and children. All Convaid Rodeos are Tilt-In-Space– perfect for someone who needs more involved positioning and support. Complete with loads of comprehensive positioning options to help you achieve the ideal support for your child, and the patented design provides maximum comfort and durability.
Lightweight Tilt-in-Space Wheelchair
- Lightweight&compact folding- easily fits into the trunk of your car!
- Firm lateral thoracic supportsmaintain midline positioning of your child's trunk
- One-pieceheight adjustable push handle
- 90º – 110º of Recline Adjustmentprovides pressure relief and upper body support
- 5º – 45º ofAdjustment Tilt - provides pressure relief and upper body support for individuals withinsufficient trunk stability
- Solidseat cushionto provide pressure relief, stability & postural control
- Solid, quick releaserear wheels
Additionala wide variety of comprehensive positioning options are also available.
The Rodeo Transit Option – For children who must remain in their wheelchair during travel, a Convaid, compact-folding, transit wheelchair thatmeets WC19 standards is the safest choice. The Transit Option can be ordered on almost any Convaid wheelchair. The Convaid Transit Chair is a convenient, compact-folding wheelchair that is RESNA-WC19 compliant and has been “crash-tested”to proper industry standards. The Transit Option is ideal for transport on the bus to school, day programs, or field trips. The Transit Option requires the chair come equipped with 4 bright red anchors, headrest extension, positioning belt and foot positioners. All Convaid Rodeos wheelchairs with a"T"in the model name, areWC19TransitReadyand can beusedas seating in a bus or van.
All Convaid Rodeo Wheelchairs have earned a HCPCS code of E1232 because theyhave been classified aspediatric, compact-folding, adjustable, tilt-in-space wheelchairs.
7-12, 9-14, 11-16, 13-18
21, 22, 24, 25
9-14, 9-14, 11-16, 12-18
20, 20, 20, 20
20, 21, 22, 22
20, 20, 20, 20
5-45, 5-45, 5-45, 5-45
6, 8, 8, 8
13-19, 15-21, 16-22, 18-24
29, 33, 37,39
21, 23, 25, 27
43, 43, 44, 45
30.5, 35, 35, 36
33.5 x 21 x 17.5, 34 x 23 x 17, 34 x 25 x 18, 40 x 27 x 18
75/66, 75/66, 100/100, 170/140