The 9000 Topaz wheelchair is designed specifically to suit the unique and growing needs of the bariatric patients. The Topaz combines the strength and durability of a carbon steel frame with the comfort of heavy-duty front riggings and arms for proper positioning.
With a variety of seat widths and depths, frame reinforcements that include gussetted sides, caster journals and dual heavy-duty crossbraces, this chair provides not only ease in maneuverability but stability that will be trusted for years to come.
- Dual axle positions allow for quick and simple seat-to-floor height variations, 17.5" and 19.5"
- Durable low-maintenance, carbon steel frame is long-lasting
- Flame-retardant upholstery resists mildew and bacteria, as well as cold-crack and UV damage
- Heavy-duty arms designed to accommodate weight capacity and provide proper positioning
- Reinforced frame includes gussetted sides, caster journals and dual heavy-duty crossbraces
||20", 22", 24", 26", 28", 30"
|Seat To Floor Height:
||17.5", 19.5" 15.5" with different wheel and caster packages
||Full-length fixed height, padded, removable Desk-length fixed height, padded, removable Full-length adjustable height, padded, removable Desk-length adjustable height, padded, removable (All arm styles available conventional)
||Swingaway footrest Swingaway padded elevating legrest
||85 lb. (9TPZ/WD2818/28)
|Product Weight Capacity:
||700 lb. (1,000 lb. with HDPG option)
||3 years on frame and crossbraces