Comfortable and secure Reliant Stand-Up Lift Model no. RPS350-1 is the answer to your resident transport needs. Reliant's ergonomic styling and easy maneuverability make it an ideal product for everyday resident handling. With its numerous safety features, the Reliant Stand-Up lift ensures caregiver security and resident peace of mind. Ideal for use with weight-bearing or residents as well as those needing rehabilitation support, the Reliant Stand-Up lift will be a valuable addition to your safety management system.
- Adjustable pivoting leg support features a soft pad with lateral contour that secures legs in three positions for comfort at any height - Wide non-slip footplate provides stable base for transfer
- Ergonomic features make it ideal for toilet transfers, as well as for dependent and rehabilitation purposes
- Features include fast, simple sling attachment that protects against accidental disengagement; wide push handle; good access for clothing removal; and comfortable slings with extended back support that prevents pressure in the axilla area
- Innovative adjustment features adapt to a wide variety of body sizes and shapes. That means comfort at any height, width and weight range up to 350 lb.- Multifunction slings allow for quick toileting, stand assist or full-support seated transfer. Adjustable leg strap option secures leg against knee pad for optimum positioning on footplate. Warranty includes three years on lift, one year on electric components.
- Under-bed clearance of 4.5 inches allows accessibility to most nursing home, hospital and home care bed styles. Removable battery eliminates downtime
||Open: 36.8" Closed: 25.7"
||One charger output 24-volt DC Two removable 24-volt battery packs Audible 'Low Battery Alarm' Lifts per charge: 150 - 300* (*Varies w/ lift range & load)
||Front: 3" Rear: 5" (locking)
||Max at sling hookup: 63.7" Min at sling hookup: 39.6" Base height: 4.5" (clearance)
|Product Weight Capacity:
|Shipping Product Weight: