The Get-U-Up Stand-Up Lift Model no. GHS350 is the answer to your patient transfer needs. This is an ideal product for everyday patient handling and quick toileting for patients who can bear some of their own weight. The Get-U-Up lift features innovative adjustment features adapt to a wide variety of body sizes and shapes. That means comfort at any height, width and weight range up to 350 lb. The lift has low friction casters significantly improve rollability and contribute to caregiver safety. Multi-function slings (sold separately) allow for quick toileting, stand assist or full-support seated transfer. Adjustable knee support features a soft pad with lateral contour that secures legs in multiple positions for comfort at any height. The retractable, non-slip footplate provides stable base for transfer. Under-bed clearance of 4.5" allows accessibility to most homecare-style beds. Ergonomic features make it ideal for toileting transfers, as well as dependent and rehabilitation purposes. Fast, simple sling attachment that protects against accidental disengagement; wide push handle and good access for clothing removal. The pump handle can rotate from side to side for the convenience of the caregiver.
- Features include fast, simple sling attachment that protects against accidental disengagement; wide push handle; good access for clothing removal; and comfortable slings with extended back support that prevents pressure in the under arm area.
- Ergonomic features make it ideal for toilet transfers, as well as for dependent and rehabilitation purposes.
- Wide non-slip footplate provides stable base for transfer.
- Adjustable leg support features a soft pad with lateral contour that secures legs in three positions for comfort at any height.
- Pump handle can rotate from side to side for convenience of caregiver.
|Product Weight Capacity:
||Underbed clearance of 4.5"
||Closed 23" Open 37"
||Rear casters 5", Front casters 3"
||Maximum at sling hook-up: 65" Minimum at sling hook-up: 36"