The Reliant 600 lifts provide a large lifting range that allows for patient transfers to high surfaces, low friction casters that significantly improve maneuverability and contribute to caregiver safety, designed to meet the needs of the growing bariatric population up to 600 lbs., manual lowering for instant response to power loss, safety tested for highest quality standards. Both the boom and the base are controlled through the hand pendant. The power-opening low base provides access to beds and furnishings that are close to the floor with a 4.5" base height. It is an essential device for safe patient-handling in LTC (long-term care) facilities
- Extra-wide padded swivel bar with 360 degree rotation and six-point hook-up.
- Lower base for access under beds. High lift range allows transfer to high surfaces.
- Manual lowering for instant response to power loss.
- Power-opening base legs adjust easily with use of hand pendant.
- Safety-tested with CE mark for highest quality standards.
||One charger output 24-volt DC two removable 24-volt battery packs Audible "low battery" alarm, lifts per charge: 150-250* (varies with lift range and load) actuator to open/close base of lift
||Maximum at sling hookup: 68"
Minimum at sling hookup: 28"
Base Height: 4.5" (clearance), actuator to open/close base of lift
|Product Weight Capacity:
|Shipping Product Weight: