Backrest and Seat - McCarty's Sacro Ease Standard Model The Sacro Ease Standad Model fits most auto and truck bucket and bench-style seats which are too soft to provide adequate support under the hips and behind the lumbar spine.
All Sacro-Ease models are constructed of high quality materials to ensure years of effective service.
McCarty's Sacro Ease Standard Model Features
- 1/8" carbon steel frames
- Specially compounded internal latex rubber supports
- Impact resistant hinges
- Durable, attractive, washable, and cool to sit on woven cover fabric.
- Removable pillow can be adjusted from bottom (lumbar) to top (thoracic) of backrest (seen on top of backrest in image above). Most users will find the low (lumbar) position provides the proper support.
- Seat & Back fold and have carrying handle for easy transport
- Backrest is 19" high. Seat is 15" deep. Width 15" or 19".
Please Note: The Standard Model seat is not padded and is too firm for some users especially with prolonged sitting. The Sacro Ease padded or memory foam model is recommended for those users.